New York Attorneys Handling Complex Family Law Matters
Of all areas of law, family law is perhaps the most emotional. However, even though family law matters can be extremely challenging on a personal level, there is no need for them to be difficult legally. Your working relationship with your lawyer should be one of trust, professionalism and success.
At Bekoff, Feinman, Lo Piccolo & Kauffman, P.C., in Nassau County, we have decades of legal experience serving Manhattan clients in all types of family law matters. Our attorneys are experienced, knowledgeable and professional. We will work with you to get the outcome you need.
Your Lawyers Serving Your Needs
At Bekoff, Feinman, Lo Piccolo & Kauffman, P.C., we take a personalized approach to family law. We will take the time to listen to you and understand you, then we will provide you sound legal counsel and work with you to come up with the best plan of action for your legal matter. Whenever possible, we seek to find success in mediation and other nonlitigious means of settling divorce, separation and other family law matters. If we can save you time, money and stress in any way through the process, without jeopardizing your goals, we will.
Handling All Aspects Of Your Case
We represent clients in family law matters that include:
- Divorce and separation
- Child support
- Child custody and visitation/parenting plans
- Spousal support/alimony
- Division of assets and debts
- Stepparent adoptions
Answering All Your Questions
You may have many different questions right now, such as:
- How do I get an order of protection?
- What do I do if I’ve been served with an order of protection?
- How do I get the other parent to pay child support?
- If I’m not married, do I still qualify to receive child support?
- If I divorce, do I have to appear in front of a judge?
- How can I get a fair amount of time with my child?
- Do I have to split my retirement accounts with my ex-spouse?
Let us answer all your questions and address your concerns. Our attorneys and staff are here to serve you. Please call 516-408-3666 or email us to schedule your free initial consultation to discuss your case with an experienced attorney from Bekoff, Feinman, Lo Piccolo & Kauffman, P.C.