As a New York parent who is preparing to navigate divorce proceedings, you’re no doubt focused on issues relating to your children. While you never could have imagined you’d be trying to win a child custody case against the person you expected to spend a lifetime...
- Make clothing choices carefully for a child custody hearing
- Student drinking often intersects with criminal defense
- Can you be charged for DUI without having consumed alcohol?
- What must you do to receive child support as a New York resident?
- How your cosplay gear could put you at risk for arrest in New York