Do you think it would be obvious to a New York police officer that you are sober if he or she pulls you over in a traffic stop? Would you think that you could ever face DUI charges after not having had any alcohol? It doesn’t sound plausible, but it has happened many...
- Student drinking often intersects with criminal defense
- Can you be charged for DUI without having consumed alcohol?
- What must you do to receive child support as a New York resident?
- How your cosplay gear could put you at risk for arrest in New York
- Factors the court considers when making child custody decisions