Every year, millions of Americans face intoxicated driving charges. Often, law enforcement officers look for drivers that are swerving, braking erratically, tailgating, intermittently varying speed, or exhibiting other unconventional driving behavior. If you have had...
- Student drinking often intersects with criminal defense
- Can you be charged for DUI without having consumed alcohol?
- What must you do to receive child support as a New York resident?
- How your cosplay gear could put you at risk for arrest in New York
- Factors the court considers when making child custody decisions